Due to pandemic mostly peoples lost her jobs. In these situation they was searching about Online Earning. This Article for those people who was finding work online.
3 Authentic Ways Of Online Earning :
- Affiliate Marketing
How To Become A Freelancer?
becoming a freelancer is just as simple, not hard as ordering something over the the net . You go to sites that offer writer with no regular connection jobs and tasks and take them on .
Here are a few sites that you can try for freelancing jobs:
- Fiverr: the world’s largest marketplace to look for freelance jobs. Just create an account post what you can do, add few links and you’re done.
- 99Designs: A perfect place to find freelancing jobs if you’re a designer.
- Upwork: Upwork is a more professional looking freelance marketplace where you’ll find more business clients.
- Freelancer.com: Freelancer.com is among the oldest freelance job marketplace which you can choose in your initial year when you have little or no freelance experience.
But before heading to these freelance websites, you need to set up a freelance brand for yourself. Follow these steps for the same :
- Decide what services you’ll offer
- Determine your target market
- Find the platforms (freelancing websites) you’ll be serving on. Choose a uniform username on all of them. It helps you build your brand identity.
- Decide your rates
- Create an online portfolio on your niche-specific portfolio platforms; GitHub for developers, Behance for designers, etc. We also suggest you create a personal portfolio website to showcase your skills and talent.
- Market your services: market on social media, offer something for free or at a very less cost (helps in getting more traction), ask for referrals, and use email marketing.
How to Become a Blogger :
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.50% off 2 years of Shared Hosting!
- Start your blog by adding WordPress.
- Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.
Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting :
The first thing we did when starting our blog was go to name cheap and register our domain, which is free with hosting. Your domain name is an important part of your blog because it creates a first impression—it is the name of your blog. Also known as your URL, your domain is also your address on the web. For example, our domain name is www.hassankhokhar.com. For Full Blog Setup Visit https://www.theminimalists.com/blog/
Affiliate Marketing :
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- Seller and product creators.
- The affiliate or advertiser.
- The consumer
How Do Affiliate Marketers Get Paid?
- Pay per sale
- Pay per lead
- pay per click