Headspace: Meditation & Sleep
Less stress. Sleep soundly. Get happy, get happy. In a couple of minutes a day with Headspace, master the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from sleep, personal development, and mind-body wellbeing to stress management and anxiety management.Only download free of charge this guided meditation, awareness, and sleep app, then sit back, breathe, calm your emotions, relax, and be kind to your mind. Meditate whenever, whenever, and start living a life that’s calmer, healthier, and happier.
- Headspace About:
For your daily life, Headspace is your guide to mindfulness. If you need stress relief or support to get restful sleep, learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts such as Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and build resources to help you concentrate, breathe, remain calm, and establish harmony in your life.
- What does this sleep and meditation software do?
With guided sessions on stress management, satisfaction, resilience, physical health, and more, the Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live mindfully. The free Basics course teaches you the fundamentals, even if you’ve never meditated before. You’ll find sleep meditations, calming sleep music, and sleep casts to lead you to a place of relaxation and rest in the Sleep through Headspace experience. Sleep by Headspace will put your sleep in place if you have trouble falling asleep or issues with your sleep cycle.
- To help cope with stress and anxiety, to calm the mind, and more, learn techniques.
- Meditation on stress & fear: Fear Control, Stress Letting Go
- Falling asleep & meditation waking up: Sleep, Restlessness
- Meditation on work & efficiency: Seeking concentration, prioritization, productivity , innovation
- Meditation on movement & sports: inspiration, concentration, exercise, competition, recovery
- Training in physical health mindfulness: conscientious feeding, control of pain, breastfeeding, dealing with cancer
- Meditation directed by students: Coping with distractions, leaving home
The new Focus tab is your one-stop shop for improving the way you get things done, from meditation for working from home to concentration-boosting music. Tune in to the moment with the Chief Music Officer of Headspace, John Legend, and new music from innovative musicians, such as Madlib. Or choose from 12 separate stations of Focus music, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz
- Moving mode:
With Move Mode, mood-boosting, at-home workouts led by Olympian trainers Kim Glass and Leon Taylor, relieve stress and anxiety through movement. Contains: Fast workouts: directed videos of stress relief, inspiration, winding down and more for exercise. Create a mindful workout routine with a trainer-led course for 28-day courses. Audio-guided cardio: listening attentively to your next run or walk
- Wake Up:
With The Wake Up, a daily video series designed to brighten your day, you start your morning happy. It includes inspiring storeys, thoughtful expert advice, and smile-making animations.
- Sleep Via Headspace:
For a quiet, restful sleep, establish the perfect conditions. Sleep casts-original storeys mixed with calming sounds to help you relax and calm your thoughts. Sleep audio: sounds and audio build the ideal bedtime atmosphere. Wind downs: guided training exercises. Sleep audio: sounds and audio build the ideal bedtime atmosphere. Wind downs: guided exercises to prepare the body and mind for sleep
- Guided Meditation for Kids in Headspace:
Built for meditators who are young? Subjects include: Sleep, Wake Up, Relax, Attention Pay, and more.
- Subscription to Headspace Plus:
Subscribe to Headspace Plus and access the entire library of Headspace, including hundreds of meditations, preparation for mindfulness, and relaxed, breathing exercises. About 40 courses of meditation on subjects such as stress and sleep. To add focus to your day, hundreds of one-off exercises. Short, mini-meditations, excellent for busy timetables. Complete access to Sleep by Headspace and Transfer Mode add mindfulness to every aspect of your life.
- Every day, an original Everyday Calm: a new 10-minute programme added every day to help ease you through the day or relax before bed
- 100 + Sleep Tales: tales of adult bedtime promised to lull you to sleep
- For both beginner and intermediate consumers, * 7 and 21 day programmes
- Calm life-changing Masterclasses taught by world-renowned professionals
- Respiratory workouts to help you relax
- Exclusive songs made to help you concentrate, relax or sleep
- Timed, unguided meditation
- Meditation open-ended
- 30 + relaxing sounds and scenes of nature to be used during meditation , yoga or to help you sleep
- Track your advancement with:
- Everyday streaks
- Time spent doing meditation
I ‘m usually wary of meditation applications because, for my taste, they often weave in too much spiritual speaking. But instead, Calm includes guidelines such as “Concentrate on your body”-New York Times. Sometimes it is important to take a step back and smell the roses in the frenetic, wild, digital world we live in. Eliminating distraction ended up helping me relax and realise that it wasn’t that big a deal for all the stuff I was stressing about.
Headspace is the ideal beginner’s mindfulness software, but it also contains hundreds of intermediate and advanced user programmes.There are 3, 5, 10 , 15, 20 or 25 minutes of guided meditation sessions available, so you can pick the perfect duration to fit your schedule. Themes include: Soothing Depression, Stress Handling, Deep Sleeping, Concentration and emphasis, Relationship relationships, Patterns of Breaking,Cheerfulness,Gratefulness,The Self-Esteem, Scan of Body
This app I absolutely LOVE. I would love to be a “complimentary” subscription nominee. Whenever I feel my levels of anxiety growing, I put on my earbuds and listen. I wake up and listen to the sun until it rises. As I learn, I listen as well. Right now, I’m leaving a comment, because I could encourage someone else.